[OT] Dual-Gang switched 13A + USB sockets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 17, 09:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
pinnerite

Default [OT] Dual-Gang switched 13A + USB sockets

I need to partially rewire my apartment. I am tempted to replace some old
double-switched sockets with those that incorporate USB sockets.

Some are described as Switched USB Socket 13A 2-gang + 2 USB.

Can I assume that the USB sockets on these are actually switched and carry
no current until a plug is inserted?

If you have any experience of these things I would appreciate the benefit of
your know-how.