5 HD on Freesat EPG

Old September 26th 17, 06:28 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

Default 5 HD on Freesat EPG

For the last few days Channel 5 HD hasn't been on Freesat's EPG. It's there
for 4 - 5 days but not for days 6 and 7.
5 SD is there but another 5... (can't recall which one) is also missing a
couple of days.
Anyone else seen this? It's a v. minor nuisance as I tend to go through the
EPG for the day a week ahead.
There's very little on 5 that's worth watching, mainly because the overall
format, even in outdoor - wildlife - etc. programmes is poor and has far too
much pregurgitation and regurgitation - a 60 min. prog. comes out at abou 35
min. nett!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Old September 26th 17, 07:38 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

PeterC wrote:

For the last few days Channel 5 HD hasn't been on Freesat's EPG. It's there
for 4 - 5 days but not for days 6 and 7.

It's there up to 3am on 4th Oct for me ...

Old September 27th 17, 05:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 07:38:18 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

PeterC wrote:

For the last few days Channel 5 HD hasn't been on Freesat's EPG. It's there
for 4 - 5 days but not for days 6 and 7.

It's there up to 3am on 4th Oct for me ...

You're lucky (or I'm not), as it's now fixed up to the end of tomorrow.
This is on a Humax Foxsat HDR, BTW.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Old September 27th 17, 08:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

PeterC wrote:

For the last few days Channel 5 HD hasn't been on Freesat's EPG. It's
there
for 4 - 5 days but not for days 6 and 7.

It's there up to 3am on 4th Oct for me ...

You're lucky (or I'm not), as it's now fixed up to the end of tomorrow.
This is on a Humax Foxsat HDR, BTW.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
whilst religions hold sway

The internet stream was missing this morning (27/9 am)

Old September 28th 17, 07:43 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

PeterC wrote:

For the last few days Channel 5 HD hasn't been on Freesat's EPG. It's
there
for 4 - 5 days but not for days 6 and 7.

It's there up to 3am on 4th Oct for me ...

You're lucky (or I'm not), as it's now fixed up to the end of tomorrow.
This is on a Humax Foxsat HDR, BTW.
--
Peter.

The internet stream was missing this morning (27/9 am)

Looks as if C5 is getting something a bit wrong.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Old September 28th 17, 05:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

PeterC wrote:

For the last few days Channel 5 HD hasn't been on Freesat's EPG. It's there
for 4 - 5 days but not for days 6 and 7.

It's there up to 3am on 4th Oct for me ...

OK, all back again. Nothing on worth watching except possibly Yorkshire by
Bike in case the scenery is good.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away