Antiference six element FM aerial free

Old September 24th 17, 02:55 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Antiference six element FM aerial free

Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Old September 24th 17, 12:42 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
tony sayer

In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....
--
Tony Sayer

Old September 24th 17, 01:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
Max Demian

On 24/09/2017 13:42, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

Maybe the days when all the (BBC) transmissions came from the same
direction and all were horizontally polarised are long gone.

--
Max Demian
Old September 24th 17, 03:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
Graham.[_12_]

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:10:20 +0100, Max Demian
coalesced the vapors of human experience into
a viable and meaningful comprehension...

On 24/09/2017 13:42, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

Maybe the days when all the (BBC) transmissions came from the same
direction and all were horizontally polarised are long gone.

Bill needs it to null out the BBC.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old September 24th 17, 05:03 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast

On 24/09/2017 13:42, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

No, it's just that I can get BBC Lincs on Freeview and on line. I listen
to Howard Leader.

Old September 24th 17, 05:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast

On 24/09/2017 16:16, Graham. wrote:
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:10:20 +0100, Max Demian
coalesced the vapors of human experience into
a viable and meaningful comprehension...

On 24/09/2017 13:42, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but
now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it?
Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

Maybe the days when all the (BBC) transmissions came from the same
direction and all were horizontally polarised are long gone.

Bill needs it to null out the BBC.

I was wondering if one of the RSLs could use it for monitoring.

Old September 25th 17, 08:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast

Yes bit of a problem that. I used to have a Fuba one on a rotator. It used
to be very handy in them good old days but when they started with this so
called mixed polarity all that happened was you could not null out the ones
you did not want any more and you simply overloaded the tuner front end with
so many stations.

o.uk...