Polaroid (ASDA) TVs

Old September 13th 17, 11:09 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default Polaroid (ASDA) TVs

On 2017-09-12, Roderick Stewart wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:24:47 +0000 (UTC), Tweed
wrote:

If it helps I've recently purchased this via Amazon. Samsung UE40KU6000k
40-inch TV. I've found it to be very good. The smart features have come on
leaps and bounds since my last Samsung TV. I think the early efforts at
smartness have poisoned the well a bit.

"Smart" features will probably make even more leaps and bounds long
before you need to replace your TV, by which time the performance of
those features that are built in will look slow and primitive compared
with what is available in external boxes, or of course an expensive
new TV. Some of the features may no longer work at all. External boxes
are cheaper to replace than TVs, so they're the best way to keep up.

+1

I think my point is that the currently delivered smart features aren't as
terrible as they were. As it's pretty hard to buy a TV with a decent panel
and picture engine that is "thick", you might as well use the smart
features if they meet your needs. It doesn't stop you adding a super duper
Einstein brainy external box at a later date. Some people seem to be
determined to find difficulties at every turn.

Indeed, you can get a pretty smart Android HDMI dongle from Rikomagic.
Old September 14th 17, 01:36 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 13/09/2017 21:34, Ian Field wrote:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 12/09/2017 18:57, Ian Field wrote:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news On 10/09/2017 16:32, Huge wrote:

You're not related to Bill Wright by any chance?

Jhesus Christ, I hope not. He's not even a human being.

This is true. I am a god.

UR just copying Napoleon.

No he copied me because I created heaven and earth and him.

You certainly have greater delusions of grandeur than him.

My delusions of grandeur are better than anyone else's

Old September 14th 17, 08:10 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

"Bill wrote in message
news On 10/09/2017 16:32, Huge wrote:

You're not related to Bill Wright by any chance?

Jhesus Christ, I hope not. He's not even a human being.

This is true. I am a god.

UR just copying Napoleon.

No he copied me because I created heaven and earth and him.

You certainly have greater delusions of grandeur than him.

My delusions of grandeur are better than anyone else's

Bill

No doubt your modesty is legendary too. ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8NPPEms54