blackberries near Peterborough

Old August 12th 17, 09:53 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default blackberries near Peterborough

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Old August 12th 17, 10:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though there
is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the area is
totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is barely
visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will find the
best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I picked some
but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best; pest free and
sweet.

That’s because of the corpses your serial killers have dumped there.

Old August 12th 17, 11:42 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Peeler

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:51:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:53:35 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:
Old August 13th 17, 06:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Richard[_6_]

"[email protected]" wrote in message
b.com...

[...]

Life is strange. I fight a constant battle with the damned things invading
the garden from the nature reserve.

Old August 13th 17, 08:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 12/08/2017 22:59, Tim+ wrote:
[...]

A bit too early for Scottish blackberries. Just ripening now but
on the tart side.

Tim

The ones I mention are at their best.

Old August 13th 17, 08:32 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 12/08/2017 23:41, Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

Our serial killers generally eat their victims.

Old August 13th 17, 08:33 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 00:13, [email protected] wrote:
[...]

So do I. But the ones I mention are better!

Old August 13th 17, 08:34 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 00:42, Peeler wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Old August 13th 17, 08:44 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

I'm always a bit suspicious about such places. Its probably on top of a
nuclear waste dump or something.
Incidentally I see this was crossposted to a DIY group. Not sure ther there
is a pick it yourself group on here.
Do they do this sort of thing in the states?