blackberries near Peterborough

Old August 13th 17, 01:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default blackberries near Peterborough

On 13/08/2017 12:00, Roderick Stewart wrote:

In Scotland they're called brambles. It eliminates the ambiguity.

Funny name for a computer.

Old August 13th 17, 01:24 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 13/08/2017 12:00, R. Mark Clayton wrote:

PS does Hils know this is where you go dogging?

She's very relaxed about it.

Old August 13th 17, 02:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Chris[_11_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the SociopathicAttention Whore

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:15 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:42, Peeler wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Yeah, **** off you stalking nonce. Give it a rest.

Old August 13th 17, 02:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
critcher[_6_]

On 13/08/2017 14:22, Graham. wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:44:43 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I'm always a bit suspicious about such places. Its probably on top of a
nuclear waste dump or something.
Incidentally I see this was crossposted to a DIY group. Not sure ther there
is a pick it yourself group on here.
Do they do this sort of thing in the states?
Brian

I was half expecting a crosspost to uk.rec.subterranea

I was half expecting a dogging scenario.
Old August 13th 17, 04:42 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:23:37 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 13/08/2017 12:00, Roderick Stewart wrote:

In Scotland they're called brambles. It eliminates the ambiguity.

Funny name for a computer.

Bill

Are you confusing Blackberrys with Raspberrys?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old August 13th 17, 04:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:02:57 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:00:46 +0100, Roderick Stewart
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:51:46 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Damnit I thought you meant another kind of blackberry. I was expecting you to tell me where I could break into the rear entrance of a factory.

In Scotland they're called brambles. It eliminates the ambiguity.

Brambles are the plant, blackberries are what grows on them.

And here's me telling my son that mobile phones don't grow on trees.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old August 13th 17, 05:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

wrote:

On 13/08/2017 12:00, Roderick Stewart wrote:

In Scotland they're called brambles. It eliminates the ambiguity.

Funny name for a computer.

Bill

Are you confusing Blackberrys with Raspberrys?

It depends on the spelling. Pie or Pi?

Old August 13th 17, 05:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

wrote:

I'm always a bit suspicious about such places. Its probably on top of a
nuclear waste dump or something.
Incidentally I see this was crossposted to a DIY group. Not sure ther there
is a pick it yourself group on here.
Do they do this sort of thing in the states?
Brian

I was half expecting a crosspost to uk.rec.subterranea

I was half expecting a dogging scenario.

As in Petr Kay's Car Share? :-)

Old August 13th 17, 09:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 13/08/2017 10:13, Andy Burns wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen.

The brambles love all that extra nitrogen from the truckers' **** ...

The truckers don't penetrate the jungle that far. It appears that no-one
does.

That’s why the serial killers have dumped all those bodys there.

Old August 14th 17, 06:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] blackberries near Peterborough

On 14/08/2017 13:56, pamela wrote:
On 22:53 12 Aug 2017, Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The
lorry and caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of
the rest of the site. Go right to the end, in between the two
rows of lorries and caravans. At the end on the left in the
corner is a little plantation of trees, including some oaks.
When nobody's looking nip into it and head south about five
yards and find the break in the fence. Just though there is an
old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the area is
totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you
will find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've
ever seen. I picked some but was short of time. They are
absolutely at their best; pest free and sweet.

Bill

No photo?

Yes I took three, to show Hil.