blackberries near Peterborough

Old August 13th 17, 10:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Andy Burns[_12_]

Default blackberries near Peterborough

Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen.

The brambles love all that extra nitrogen from the truckers' **** ...
Old August 13th 17, 10:41 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Peeler

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:15 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Bill

Tell that to Birdbrain, you twisted ****!
Old August 13th 17, 11:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 12/08/2017 23:41, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

That’s because of the corpses your serial killers have dumped there.

Our serial killers generally eat their victims.

Didn’t realise you were a yank.

Old August 13th 17, 12:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Saturday, 12 August 2017 22:53:38 UTC+1, wrote:
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Bill

Plenty round here, but they are not rip yet/

PS does Hils know this is where you go dogging?
Old August 13th 17, 12:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:51:46 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Damnit I thought you meant another kind of blackberry. I was expecting you to tell me where I could break into the rear entrance of a factory.

In Scotland they're called brambles. It eliminates the ambiguity.

Old August 13th 17, 02:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 11:11, Rod Speed wrote:

Our serial killers generally eat their victims.

Didn’t realise you were a yank.

No I'm an environmentalist. Don't like to see protein go to waste.

Old August 13th 17, 02:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 10:41, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:15 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Bill

Tell that to Birdbrain, you twisted ****!

Good name for a pub that. The Twisted ****. Maybe the sign could also
show a knob shaped like a corkscrew.

Old August 13th 17, 02:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 10:13, Andy Burns wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen.

The brambles love all that extra nitrogen from the truckers' **** ...

The truckers don't penetrate the jungle that far. It appears that no-one
does.

Old August 13th 17, 02:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 13/08/2017 10:20, Martin wrote:
The obvious place to post it was uk.rec.gardening, where there is evna thread
on blackberries.

It isn't about gardening; it's about getting summat for nowt.

Old August 13th 17, 02:22 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:44:43 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I'm always a bit suspicious about such places. Its probably on top of a
nuclear waste dump or something.
Incidentally I see this was crossposted to a DIY group. Not sure ther there
is a pick it yourself group on here.
Do they do this sort of thing in the states?
Brian

I was half expecting a crosspost to uk.rec.subterranea
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%