2001: A Space Odyssey

Old July 10th 17, 08:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vir Campestris

Default 2001: A Space Odyssey

On 08/07/2017 15:01, Phi wrote:
BBC2 @11:15

I watched it a couple of weeks ago, having saved it from Christmas. Not
sure which Christmas...

It's annoying that the sequel book 2010 is a sequel to the movie, not
the first book.

Andy
Old July 10th 17, 10:09 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Yellow[_3_]

In article , says...

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
On 10/07/2017 09:22, tim... wrote:

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Jul 2017 14:52:51 +0100, "tim..."

On 2017-07-08, Phi wrote:
BBC2 @11:15

Seen it 47 times already.

presume you therefore have the DVD (or other personal recorded form)

because it sure as hell hasn't been on the TV that frequently

Huge only needs to record it once to view it many times.

If I kept stuff that I had recorded to watch again I would be on by
25th PVR

I have 2 x 2TB drives.......

AIH, so do I

Can you enlighten me please? How long would it take to watch just one 2TB
worth of recorded programmes?

it's about 200, 2 hour long films, various genre.

I archived it in the period when there was only 3 or 4 rerun channels on
freeview and I used to work "few months on, few months off" so that I had
stuff to watch during the months off, if there was nothing that I wanted to
watch on a rerun channel (daytimes, I am never short of stuff to watch
evenings on the normal channels).

And then the months off disappeared for a couple of years and by the time
that they came back another dozen re-run channels had appeared on FV (not to
mention I upgraded to FS and got a few more) so now I have more stuff that I
want to watch "live" than I can manage.

But one day I might catch up :-)

I slowly work my way through stuff. Generally it builds up in the Summer
and I catch up in the winter months, but I have some programmes that
are older than that, still waiting to be watched.