Ch4 and 4+1 confusion

Old July 7th 17, 07:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Ch4 and 4+1 confusion

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 07:14:39 +0100
Mark Carver wrote:

On 06/07/2017 21:20, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 06/07/17 17:22, Mark Carver wrote:

In an infinite universe, anything is possible !

I don't remember seeing "Zen and the Art of Digital TV
Transmission" in Waterstones...

Give it time.....

...or write it yourself!

--
Davey.
Old July 9th 17, 10:57 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Thursday, 6 July 2017 09:41:47 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
I blame the cider consumed by the admin the night before.

Ah yes, the artisanal hand-pressed organic cider served in authentic Victorian jam-jars scavenged from the Thames mud-flats by fair-trade Romanian gypsies.

Would sir like an original hand-beaten English pewter beard filter lid for ones jam-jar?

Owain

Old July 9th 17, 11:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Thursday, 6 July 2017 21:20:20 UTC+1, Jeff Layman wrote:
I don't remember seeing "Zen and the Art of Digital TV Transmission" in
Waterstones...

It was serialised in 24 monthly parts in "Television" magazine, which featured the author modelling a different stripey jumper and "digital aerial" on the front cover each month.

Owain