No messages on here for a while?

Old July 3rd 17, 03:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default No messages on here for a while?

Just posting this as a test really, but here's an interesting site:
http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Gr...s/Gangs-Jailed

Old July 3rd 17, 06:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
Just posting this as a test really, but here's an interesting site:
http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Gr...s/Gangs-Jailed

You must have a UG server problem - its been as busy as ever.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old July 3rd 17, 07:03 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan White[_3_]

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 18:18:31 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

You must have a UG server problem - its been as busy as ever

Not here. Extremely quiet.

--
Alan White
Mozilla Firefox and Forte Agent.
Old July 3rd 17, 07:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Of course it really depends exactly when you are judging the busyness or
lack of it from and to.

Some have ended up in my kill file as they are clearly rubbish.

news

Old July 3rd 17, 11:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 15:32:15 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

Just posting this as a test really, but here's an interesting site:
http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Gr...s/Gangs-Jailed

Bill

I saw only on message here yesterday, 3 July. That was from Brian Gaff
with the subject: Sound on cbs channels .

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old July 3rd 17, 11:22 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

wrote:

Just posting this as a test really, but here's an interesting site:
http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Gr...s/Gangs-Jailed

Bill

I saw only on message here yesterday, 3 July. That was from Brian Gaff
with the subject: Sound on cbs channels .

mumble, mumble... typo. should be "yesterday, 2 July".

I've also had a look at this ng at google groups. Brians's is the only
message that it has dated 2 July.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old July 4th 17, 08:31 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan White[_3_]

On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 23:14:38 +0100, Peter Duncanson
wrote:

I saw only on message here yesterday, 2 July. That was from Brian Gaff
with the subject: Sound on cbs channels .

I also.

Old July 4th 17, 01:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard Tobin

In article ,
Peter Duncanson wrote:

I saw only on message here yesterday, 3 July. That was from Brian Gaff
with the subject: Sound on cbs channels .

mumble, mumble... typo. should be "yesterday, 2 July".

I've also had a look at this ng at google groups. Brians's is the only
message that it has dated 2 July.

Here is the number of articles my server accepted (and still has) in
this group over the last month:

18 Jul 4
13 Jul 3
1 Jul 2