No messages on here for a while?

Old July 4th 17, 04:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default No messages on here for a while?

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
Peter Duncanson wrote:

I saw only on message here yesterday, 3 July. That was from Brian
Gaff
with the subject: Sound on cbs channels .

mumble, mumble... typo. should be "yesterday, 2 July".

I've also had a look at this ng at google groups. Brians's is the
only
message that it has dated 2 July.

Here is the number of articles my server accepted (and still has) in
this group over the last month:

18 Jul 4
13 Jul 3
1 Jul 2
9 Jul 1
13 Jun 30
18 Jun 29
9 Jun 28
17 Jun 27
6 Jun 26
10 Jun 25
15 Jun 24
35 Jun 23
48 Jun 22
134 Jun 21
96 Jun 20
75 Jun 19
94 Jun 18
12 Jun 17
63 Jun 16
31 Jun 15
56 Jun 14
28 Jun 13
42 Jun 12
41 Jun 11
25 Jun 10
29 Jun 9
40 Jun 8
85 Jun 7
36 Jun 6
40 Jun 5
42 Jun 4

I wonder how many of those correspond to when Bill went on holiday and
when he came back?

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old July 4th 17, 06:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

Peter Duncanson wrote:

[...]

chuckle

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old July 5th 17, 07:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Johnny B Good[_2_]

wrote:

====snip====

96 Jun 20 75 Jun 19 94 Jun 18 12 Jun 17 63 Jun 16 31 Jun 15 56 Jun 14
28 Jun 13 42 Jun 12 41 Jun 11 25 Jun 10 29 Jun 9 40 Jun 8 85 Jun 7 36
Jun 6 40 Jun 5 42 Jun 4

I wonder how many of those correspond to when Bill went on holiday and
when he came back?

chuckle

+1 :-)

--
Johnny B Good
Old July 17th 17, 01:35 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
critcher[_6_]

On 03/07/2017 15:32, Bill Wright wrote:
Just posting this as a test really, but here's an interesting site:
http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Gr...s/Gangs-Jailed

Bill

white girls are fond of brown men.