Rattle

Old June 7th 17, 03:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Jackson[_7_]

Default Rattle

In message , Indy Jess John
writes
On 07/06/2017 07:31, Brian Gaff wrote:
these are itself tapping screws. I'm sure there is a pun here but at this
hour it eludes me.

So perhaps your aerial wasn't rattling, it was the screws tapping
themselves?

It'll be the Phillips-headed screws getting cross with the Pozidrivs.

--
Ian
Old June 7th 17, 04:03 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Nobody uses shakeproof washers anymore. They also seem to use countersunk
screws for every occasion.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
these are itself tapping screws. I'm sure there is a pun here but at this
hour it eludes me.

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
On 06/06/2017 09:23, Brian Gaff wrote:

I notice that my faithful aerial in the loft is rattling when the wind
blows
through the tiles. No sign of any issues as yet, but maybe the local
wildlife have learned how to use screwdrivers.

It'll be squirrels. They take the nuts and bury them, you know.

Old June 12th 17, 04:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
charles[_2_]

In article , Chris Hogg
wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 09:47:09 +0100, Norman Wells wrote:

On 06/06/2017 09:23, Brian Gaff wrote:

I notice that my faithful aerial in the loft is rattling when the wind
blows through the tiles. No sign of any issues as yet, but maybe the
local wildlife have learned how to use screwdrivers.

It'll be squirrels. They take the nuts and bury them, you know.

Whitworth, BA or metric - do they have a preference?

whitworth sell raisins

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Old June 12th 17, 06:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Jackson[_7_]

In message , Martin
writes
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:06:27 +0100, charles wrote:

In article , Chris Hogg
wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 09:47:09 +0100, Norman Wells wrote:

On 06/06/2017 09:23, Brian Gaff wrote:

I notice that my faithful aerial in the loft is rattling when the wind
blows through the tiles. No sign of any issues as yet, but maybe the
local wildlife have learned how to use screwdrivers.

It'll be squirrels. They take the nuts and bury them, you know.

Whitworth, BA or metric - do they have a preference?

whitworth sell raisins

Fruit and nuts mix? :-)

That was Woolworths.
--