Climate science

Old May 24th 17, 04:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default Climate science

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 16:15:24 UTC+1, wrote:
On 24/05/2017 13:07, wrote:

Here's a minor example:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/eart...-argument.html

There are thousands like that.

Bill

Of course scientists are human and make mistakes

These aren't mistakes. It's fraud.

or are outright fakers or plagiarists. The difference with climate
science is the worldwide consensus of
scientists and prestigious science bodies. It's a mighty big
international conspiracy - could it be
David Icke's reptilians , the Illuminati, the Freemasons or the Royal
Antedeluvian Order of the Buffalo?

There isn't a real consensus. Strip away the grant scammers, the
me-tooers, the careerists, the leftists, the greeny obsessives, and
there's not much left.

Consider the UEA Climategate scandal, Al Gore's nonsensical propaganda,
The IPCC's nonsensical pronouncements, etc.

Bill

I'll just leave you to stew in your own delusions. Fortunately, like me, you won't be around to see the results. Your grandchildren, like mine, will have to face the consequences and that leaves me feeling sad that we have left such a frightening legacy (unless something is done about it and quick).

I'm also sad that there is a minority who can't quite grasp the truth and seriousness of the situation. And you are a minority, fortunately. Less fortunately, the most powerful country in the world has elected a dumbass who is likely to make things worse. Hopefully he'll be impeached before any more damage is done.

Old May 25th 17, 03:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 24/05/2017 17:08, wrote:

I'll just leave you to stew in your own delusions. Fortunately, like me, you won't be around to see the results.

Your grandchildren, like mine, will have to face the consequences and
that leaves me feeling sad that we have left

such a frightening legacy (unless something is done about it and quick).

The legacy we will leave them is being badly damaged at the moment by
the incredible waste of resources caused by the global warming scam.

I'm also sad that there is a minority who can't quite grasp the truth and seriousness of the situation.

A minority who have resisted the brainwashing of the anti-capitalists
who would like to take us back to the stone age.

And you are a minority, fortunately.

Not so much, in fact. Although the media do their best to hide the truth
a lot of people have sussed this scam out.

Less fortunately, the most powerful country in the world has elected a

dumbass who is likely to make things worse. Hopefully he'll be
impeached before any more damage is done.

Trump will go down in history as a great man.