No reflector on new TV antenna

Old May 19th 17, 02:08 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default No reflector on new TV antenna

On 18/05/2017 19:39, Mark Carver wrote:
On 18/05/2017 15:41, Martin wrote:

Vodafone can hardly blame the EU for something that doesn't happen
until the
latter party of the second quarter

When I finally achieve World domination (yes, it's taking I while I
know) Vodafone will be first against the wall, (followed closely by
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council)

Mark, if you'd join my World Domination League we could share it out.
You could control telecoms and local councils and I could control
everything else.

Old May 19th 17, 02:09 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 18/05/2017 22:00, Woody wrote:

My phone normally has a speed fifteen times that of my landline.

Still using dial-up eh Bill. You need to get a faster modem methinks!

Dial up speed on broadband!

Old May 19th 17, 08:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

On 19/05/2017 03:08, Bill Wright wrote:
On 18/05/2017 19:39, Mark Carver wrote:
On 18/05/2017 15:41, Martin wrote:

Vodafone can hardly blame the EU for something that doesn't happen
until the
latter party of the second quarter

When I finally achieve World domination (yes, it's taking I while I
know) Vodafone will be first against the wall, (followed closely by
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council)

Mark, if you'd join my World Domination League we could share it out.
You could control telecoms and local councils and I could control
everything else.

Sounds fair enough, that would be more or less a 50:50 division of duties.

--
Mark
Old May 19th 17, 08:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

On 18/05/2017 22:25, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2017 19:39:16 +0100, Mark Carver
wrote:

On 18/05/2017 15:41, Martin wrote:

Vodafone can hardly blame the EU for something that doesn't happen until the
latter party of the second quarter

When I finally achieve World domination (yes, it's taking I while I
know) Vodafone will be first against the wall, (followed closely by
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council)

We get the best service from Vodafone at the moment. Worst is O2.

A friend of mine works for one of their suppliers. He says the only
difference between their Newbury HQ, and the Death Star from Star Wars,
is the Newbury HQ isn't the same shape as the Death Star (yet).

--
Mark
Old May 19th 17, 10:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver[_2_]

On 19/05/2017 11:45, Martin wrote:
Vodafone also have full coverage everywhere in the
Netherlands.

Yes, a mast on every hill top, oh, hang on.......

--
Mark