OT ridiculous dog incident

Old May 6th 17, 07:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default OT ridiculous dog incident

I put Bella's dinner down on the floor and she came trotting in. Nose
down and she started to munch, then suddenly backed of a bit, then a bit
more, then she scrabbled across the kitchen in obvious alarm, the bowl
following her as if by magic. She jumped onto my chair and sat there
looking scared and peering at her dinner bowl, which was still on the
floor.
Afterwards Hil found a tiny but powerful magnet stuck to her name tag.
It must have dragged the bowl along. We've never seen the magnet before
and have no idea where it came from.

Old May 7th 17, 12:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Sat, 6 May 2017 19:44:47 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

I put Bella's dinner down on the floor and she came trotting in. Nose
down and she started to munch, then suddenly backed of a bit, then a bit
more, then she scrabbled across the kitchen in obvious alarm, the bowl
following her as if by magic. She jumped onto my chair and sat there
looking scared and peering at her dinner bowl, which was still on the
floor.
Afterwards Hil found a tiny but powerful magnet stuck to her name tag.
It must have dragged the bowl along. We've never seen the magnet before
and have no idea where it came from.

Bill

Someone has to say it, so it may as well be me.

The curious incident of the dog and the neodymium.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old May 7th 17, 01:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote:

I put Bella's dinner down on the floor and she came trotting in. Nose
down and she started to munch, then suddenly backed of a bit, then a bit
more, then she scrabbled across the kitchen in obvious alarm, the bowl
following her as if by magic. She jumped onto my chair and sat there
looking scared and peering at her dinner bowl, which was still on the
floor.
Afterwards Hil found a tiny but powerful magnet stuck to her name tag.
It must have dragged the bowl along. We've never seen the magnet before
and have no idea where it came from.

Bill

Someone has to say it, so it may as well be me.

The curious incident of the dog and the neodymium.

I say sir! Jolly clever quip!

Old May 7th 17, 02:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 07/05/2017 09:34, wrote:

Cheapskate just letting the dog have a tin bowl,

they prefer Bone China.

It was a weekday.

Old May 7th 17, 02:20 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 07/05/2017 12:20, Graham. wrote:

This wouldn't be USENET if someone didn't point out that Sn isn't
attracted to magnets.

But 'tin' means 'a metal thing'.