Humax FVP-4000T Dimensions

Old March 28th 17, 12:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Ward[_2_]

Default Humax FVP-4000T Dimensions

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Humax FVP-4000T
Bill.
Old March 28th 17, 01:36 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 28/03/2017 01:25, Bill Ward wrote:
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Humax FVP-4000T
Bill.

(H)48.0 x (W)28.0 x (D)20.0

Old March 28th 17, 05:27 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Robin[_8_]

On 28/03/2017 02:36, Bill Wright wrote:
On 28/03/2017 01:25, Bill Ward wrote:
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Humax FVP-4000T
Bill.

(H)48.0 x (W)28.0 x (D)20.0

Yes - though it took me a depressingly long moment to realise why I
initially thought "that's wrong"

--
Robin

Old March 28th 17, 09:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"Robin" wrote in message
On 28/03/2017 02:36, Bill Wright wrote:
On 28/03/2017 01:25, Bill Ward wrote:
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Humax FVP-4000T
Bill.

(H)48.0 x (W)28.0 x (D)20.0

Yes - though it took me a depressingly long moment to realise why I
initially thought "that's wrong"

but it is wrong because that would make it a high tower shape (assuming cm)
(or ridiculously small if mm)

but actually it's mean to be mm and Bill has got wrong

it's (H)48.0 x (W)280.0 x (D)200.0

Old March 28th 17, 09:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Ward[_2_]

On 28/03/2017 02:36, Bill Wright wrote:
On 28/03/2017 01:25, Bill Ward wrote:
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Humax FVP-4000T
Bill.

(H)48.0 x (W)28.0 x (D)20.0

Bill

Thank you. It looked quite compact
Bill.
Old March 28th 17, 10:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Robin[_8_]

On 28/03/2017 10:46, tim... wrote:

"Robin" wrote in message
On 28/03/2017 02:36, Bill Wright wrote:
On 28/03/2017 01:25, Bill Ward wrote:
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the Humax FVP-4000T
Bill.

(H)48.0 x (W)28.0 x (D)20.0

Yes - though it took me a depressingly long moment to realise why I
initially thought "that's wrong"

but it is wrong because that would make it a high tower shape (assuming
cm) (or ridiculously small if mm)

but actually it's mean to be mm and Bill has got wrong

it's (H)48.0 x (W)280.0 x (D)200.0

Yes, those are the measurements in mm, which is what made me think at
first Bill was wrong. Then I realised he was responding to "tell me the
dimensions" so he was (of course) right to set out that it has 3 -
height, width and depth, and that's true irrespective of the (mixed)
units. Could be he's practising for a new career as a management
consultant

--
Robin
Old March 28th 17, 08:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 28/03/2017 10:46, tim... wrote:

but actually it's mean to be mm and Bill has got wrong

Bill copy pasted from the Humax trade site

Old March 30th 17, 12:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Michael Chare[_5_]

On 28/03/2017 21:19, Bill Wright wrote:
On 28/03/2017 10:46, tim... wrote:

but actually it's mean to be mm and Bill has got wrong

Bill copy pasted from the Humax trade site

Bill

Maybe you should have used the retail website:

Size 280 x 48 x 200 (mm)

--
Michael Chare
Old March 30th 17, 11:17 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 28/03/2017 10:46, tim... wrote:

but actually it's mean to be mm and Bill has got wrong

Bill copy pasted from the Humax trade site

Bill

Maybe you should have used the retail website:

Size 280 x 48 x 200 (mm)

Maybe I won't bother next time