vision v40-104 modulators.... where can I get instructions from the internet?

Old March 11th 17, 08:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default vision v40-104 modulators.... where can I get instructions fromthe internet?

On 11/03/2017 11:03, Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 04:58:29 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

https://satlink-uk.com/products/satl...nt=12915790855

These can accept baseband video as well as HDMI....

I wonder what it means by 'AV'.

Composite analogue video and unbalanced analogue audio (all on phono
connectors).

Does that include TVI?

No.

Well, yes, that's the normal understanding. But given the rather
unorthodox use of terminology in the rest of the document I just
wondered. Clutching at straws I suppose...