Subtitle fun

Old February 9th 17, 06:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Subtitle fun

I know that the subtitles are often wrong, and even funny, but I did
like the BBC lunchtime news informing us that there had been a Turkish
parrot in the US for the last 18 months. I even played it back to
check, and yes, that's what it said.

Glorious.

--
Davey.

Old February 9th 17, 07:01 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"Davey" wrote in message
news
I know that the subtitles are often wrong, and even funny, but I did
like the BBC lunchtime news informing us that there had been a
Turkish
parrot in the US for the last 18 months. I even played it back to
check, and yes, that's what it said.

Glorious.

You should have heard Diana Speed on the 8 radio news on Today this
morning - talking about people 'waiting in A&E for over four years -
er over four hours.......'

Freudian slip?

--
Woody