Amazon Echo skills

Old January 27th 17, 08:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Amazon Echo skills

I wonder if anyone is going to make an Amazon Echo skill that via the smart
internet connection on your telly or pvr you can simply ask Alexa to set up
a recording of I'm a celebrity kill me today at 10 tonight etc?

Old January 28th 17, 08:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Friday, 27 January 2017 09:24:24 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
I wonder if anyone is going to make an Amazon Echo skill that via the smart
internet connection on your telly or pvr you can simply ask Alexa to set up
a recording of I'm a celebrity kill me today at 10 tonight etc?

I don't think they were a celebrity but Alexa already has recordings of someone (allegedly) being murdered. Amazon is refusing to hand them over to the police.

Owain