St Nigel (OT)

Old January 9th 17, 06:01 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default St Nigel (OT)

Just starting on LBC: Nigel Farage Show
732 on Freeview

Old January 9th 17, 06:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

Bill Wright wrote:

Just starting on LBC: Nigel Farage Show
732 on Freeview

There'll be fireworks if he bumps into James O'Brien in the corridor.

Old January 9th 17, 08:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kenny

"Bill Wright" wrote in message news
Just starting on LBC: Nigel Farage Show
732 on Freeview

Bill

Switched from 5 Live to LBC when I got a DAB radio in the bedroom because I
was fed up hearing about football, cricket etc. I used to listen to Talk
Radio before they became Talk Sport and James Whale had a heart attack.
There's nowhere left now!

Kenny

Old January 10th 17, 07:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Yes he has been on for a couple of weeks now. to be honest he is just a ****
stirrer in my view.

Uncle Ken the ex mayor used to have a show as well.

Old January 10th 17, 09:32 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:58:54 -0000
"Brian Gaff" wrote:
Yes he has been on for a couple of weeks now. to be honest he is just a ****
stirrer in my view.

Yes, thats your view. 17m disagree with you including me. He's about the only
politician who's actually got something done in the last few years.

--
Spud

Old January 10th 17, 09:34 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote:

Yes he has been on for a couple of weeks now. to be honest he is just a ****
stirrer in my view.

and somebody who has no scruples about claiming EU MEP expenses without doing
anything in Brussels.

Why shouldn't he? Might as well get some money back from that festering
organisation. As for not doing anything, seriously?

--
Spud

Old January 10th 17, 09:36 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote:

Yes he has been on for a couple of weeks now. to be honest he is just a ****
stirrer in my view.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...bc-brexit-eu-n
rway-switzerland-free-movement-article-50-a7518281.html

Anyone who thinks switzerland has freedom of movement is deluding themselves.
They have very strict criteria over who gets to live and work there.

Btw, isn't the Independant the paper that effectively went bust and is now
just another online irrelevancy because so few people bought into its liberal
left BS view of the world? The Guardian would have joined it by now if it
wasn't kept afloat by the BBC staff subscriptions.

--
Spud

Old January 10th 17, 11:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

pamela wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

Just starting on LBC: Nigel Farage Show 732 on Freeview

Is there a podcast of the Farage radio show

There's a webcam recording

https://youtu.be/m0ENakCaZRo?t=1m48s
Old January 10th 17, 12:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
MartinR

On Monday, 9 January 2017 19:01:01 UTC, wrote:
Just starting on LBC: Nigel Farage Show
732 on Freeview

Bill

When I was in the US I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones. I must have been a masochist because they used to make me feel physically sick. I'm guessing that Farage would have the same effect.

Old January 10th 17, 12:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 05:02:20 -0800 (PST)
MartinR wrote:
On Monday, 9 January 2017 19:01:01 UTC, wrote:
Just starting on LBC: Nigel Farage Show
732 on Freeview

Bill

When I was in the US I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones. I must
have been a masochist because they used to make me feel physically sick. I'm
guessing that Farage would have the same effect.

Someone will have to explain to me one day why leaving the EU is seen as right
wing. Even Comrade Corbyn was in favour of leaving up until recently when he
changed his tune to suit the islington brigade.

--
Spud