Any way to get an alert for a particular episode?

Old January 9th 17, 10:52 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phil Reynolds

Default Any way to get an alert for a particular episode?

Is there any way to get an alert as to when a particular episode of a
TV series is due to be shown? (using either the Internet or facilities
on a Sky+ HD box to get the alert)

It is an episode of "Heartbeat", for which I have the title and the
series and episode numbers, but it is rarely shown, usually only on
"graveyard shift" showings. (The High Life, S12E15)

Any ideas how I might finally get to see this rare episode?

--
Phil Reynolds
mail:

Old January 9th 17, 02:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd

Is there any way to get an alert as to when a particular episode
of a TV series is due to be shown? (
It is an episode of "Heartbeat", for which I have the title and
the series and episode numbers, but it is rarely shown

Digiguide for Windows usually shows the series and episode number, and
has lots of showings until end of January, seems to be series 1, 7, 15
and 16 this month in covering about 70 showings, lots of repeats.

Angus

Old January 9th 17, 05:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
James Heaton

"Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd" wrote in
message .co.uk...
Is there any way to get an alert as to when a particular episode
of a TV series is due to be shown? (
It is an episode of "Heartbeat", for which I have the title and
the series and episode numbers, but it is rarely shown

Digiguide for Windows usually shows the series and episode number, and
has lots of showings until end of January, seems to be series 1, 7, 15
and 16 this month in covering about 70 showings, lots of repeats.

How keen are you to see it?

Amazon has S12 DVD for 18, other retailers same sort of price or a bit
more.

James