Advice on mast and bracket please

Old January 9th 17, 10:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default Advice on mast and bracket please

Jim,
Can you mail me off net please - your email address on-net bounces. I
may be able to give you more insight into whether your link will work
through other software to which I have access.

The address below is valid.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old January 9th 17, 12:05 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 09/01/2017 00:33, Graham. wrote:
Going by the bands, this appears to be Relish Broadband in London. I
can't find a list of BTS location, I wonder if the OP has that
information, or perhaps he intends to use the "Armstrong Method" to
get the bearing;-)

Your right it is Relish and the location has come from Relish themself.
Old January 9th 17, 12:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 09/01/2017 11:22, Woody wrote:
Jim,
Can you mail me off net please - your email address on-net bounces. I
may be able to give you more insight into whether your link will work
through other software to which I have access.

The address below is valid.

Sorry Woody, that email has not been used for donkeys but should work
now but i have emailed you from my "normal" email address.