streamed UK TV abroad

Old January 7th 17, 10:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
fred[_3_]

Default streamed UK TV abroad

I canme across this while looking for ITV racing
http://www.watchallchannels.com/

Now I'd like to watch the horse racing in Spain (ITV1, ITV4).
1. Does it really work abroad ? Possibly some programmes blacked out?
2. Is it legal?
3. Is it malware free?

The last paragraph states:
Live TV Online on your PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablets and other
devices Watch All Channels works on all devices free anywhere abroad
or home, never miss your favourite TV Shows, Drama’s, Documentaries,
News and a lot more all in one place. Inclouding some popular UK TV
channels BBC News, Itv, Channel 5, Channel 4, BBC One, BBC Two,
Aljazeera, Sky News, Aaj News, and a lot more.

TIA.
fred

Old January 7th 17, 12:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 11:51:42 +0000, fred wrote:

I canme across this while looking for ITV racing
http://www.watchallchannels.com/

Now I'd like to watch the horse racing in Spain (ITV1, ITV4).
1. Does it really work abroad ? Possibly some programmes blacked
out?
2. Is it legal?
3. Is it malware free?

The last paragraph states:
Live TV Online on your PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablets and other
devices Watch All Channels works on all devices free anywhere abroad
or home, never miss your favourite TV Shows, Drama's, Documentaries,
News and a lot more all in one place. Inclouding some popular UK TV
channels BBC News, Itv, Channel 5, Channel 4, BBC One, BBC Two,
Aljazeera, Sky News, Aaj News, and a lot more.

Amongst others http://www.filmon.com/tv/ does what you want with no
problems.
--

Are either/both free of if not what is the cost?

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old January 7th 17, 01:20 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kenny

"fred" wrote in message ...

I canme across this while looking for ITV racing
http://www.watchallchannels.com/

Now I'd like to watch the horse racing in Spain (ITV1, ITV4).
1. Does it really work abroad ? Possibly some programmes blacked out?
2. Is it legal?
3. Is it malware free?

The last paragraph states:
Live TV Online on your PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablets and other
devices Watch All Channels works on all devices free anywhere abroad
or home, never miss your favourite TV Shows, Drama’s, Documentaries,
News and a lot more all in one place. Inclouding some popular UK TV
channels BBC News, Itv, Channel 5, Channel 4, BBC One, BBC Two,
Aljazeera, Sky News, Aaj News, and a lot more.

TIA.
fred

Mobdro for Android:
https://www.mobdro.com/
Can also be used on a PC if you use an Android emulator:
http://www.androidauthority.com/best...for-pc-655308/
Or a pre-loaded android TV box:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...box &_sacat=0

Kenny

Old January 7th 17, 03:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:29:31 -0000, "Woody"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Filmon is free in SD. There's a charge for HD, but you get other things if
you
pay, like the ability to get Filmon to record things for you.

well I don't know about anyone else, but, on choosing BBC1, all I get is a
blank video box which after a few minutes pops up with an advert, which I
can either skip or wait for completion before it goes back to showing me a
blank video box again.

Oh well, I didn't really want to watch Escape to the Country (and if I did I
have a TV 6 feet away to watch it on!)

tim

Old January 7th 17, 06:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kenny

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message news
Do android emulators also emulate talkback?
that would be cool.

"Kenny" wrote in message
om...
"fred" wrote in message

[...]

Do you mean Google TalkBack? That's meant for a phone or tablet with touch
screen, "May" work with a touch screen PC. Best option there would be to
cast either to TV.

Kenny