Question..

Old December 31st 16, 04:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Question..

What is the purpose or target viewing audience of what sounds like M I 5,
one assumes this is not secret agent tv, but my five, but it seems to have
mostly the worst of channel five on it not the best. Occasionally it has an
odd watchable thing but it was much more interesting when they put out the
plus 24 channel on freeview instead, in my view.

Old December 31st 16, 06:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

As you guessed it is my five.
It started in August and replaces the channel named channel 5 + 24.
The website says:

Our brand new channel allows you to catch up on the best programmes
across 5, with a schedule that is a mixture of popular broadcasts from
broadcast, top shows from our My5 online service and programmes that
have generated a lot of buzz on social media.

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 17:52:50 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

What is the purpose or target viewing audience of what sounds like M I 5,
one assumes this is not secret agent tv, but my five, but it seems to have
mostly the worst of channel five on it not the best. Occasionally it has an
odd watchable thing but it was much more interesting when they put out the
plus 24 channel on freeview instead, in my view.

Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old January 1st 17, 07:56 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Really?
Sounds like a load of tosh to me.

Either that or I'm even more out of pace with the rest of the public than \i
thought, which is of course entirely possible.

Since I have no interest in anti-social media, and believe nowadays most of
it is auto generated to con people into believing in snake oil then its
unsurprising that their choices are just pants.

Old January 1st 17, 12:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Talking of pants, I saw something the other day of several men exposing
their gentiles (sic)

news