The Crown

Old December 27th 16, 04:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default The Crown

Talking of Net Flicks. Though I don't use it myself I feel I have to
congratulate them on not only putting audio description on many of their
programmes, but in making it easy to both see a list of those that have it
and also enable users to download them with AD and watch them out of a data
linked area as well.
Fully marks. Now Amazon Prime what is your excuse and for that matter what
about itv hub and all the other over complicated sites and inaccessible
players.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)
"Phi" wrote in message
news
After watching all ten episodes of 'The Crown' on netfix I have the
greatest respect for the Queen. She has an impossible job balancing family
responsibilities with those of the state.