OT - embarrassing admission

Old December 17th 16, 11:42 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default OT - embarrassing admission

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:50:41 +0000, Geoff Pearson wrote:

I confess - I've been reading news groups on Windows LiveMail 2011 - not
a proper news reader. I don't like to reply to posts because it doesn't
insert the proper signs. But now I've confessed I feel better and may
change my ways.

I use news.individual.net as my news server. Which reader do
chaps/chapesses use/recommend?

Geoff

I use PAN and news.individual.net.

Both for Windows and Linux.

Still haven't found a proper Android news reader; for example one that can
download all the headers from uk.d-i-y which has given everything
indigestion so far.

Cheers

Dave R

---