3D glasses for Sony TV?

Old December 12th 16, 10:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kenny

Default 3D glasses for Sony TV?

"Adrian Caspersz" wrote in message ...

On 07/12/16 21:21, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 07/12/16 13:57, Kenny wrote:

Any ideas anyone? Should I just return the glasses for refund?

Yeah, it works. Sony expect users to be trying with a bought 3D DVD.

Go into YouYube, _then_ enable 3D side-by-side from the action menu.
Hold the glasses button then, and it should automatically pair and
change the TV display mode.

Damm, I should have written

"_then_ enable 3D side-by-side from the action menu _while_ playing
the video" !

--
Adrian C

Finally got it, I had ben accessing the 3D settings from Home/Settings/3D
but when leaving that menu the 3D was switching off again! Using Action
Menu on RC the same 3D menu comes up to the side of the playing video and
the settings stick from there. I had been looking for an action menu on
YouTube player, not the TV!
Thanks Adrian.