Can we now have some normal news?

Old November 12th 16, 06:26 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default Can we now have some normal news?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 05:34:03 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

I think we in the UK can take credit from having shown the downtrodden
masses the way to stick two fingers up at the political class, by our
example last June.

Just wait for some of the elections in other EU countries.

As things continue to go badly for the leftist metropolitan 'elite' they
might just decide that democracy as an idea has had its day. What then?
Refusals to hand over power? Tanks on lawns?

Heads on poles, and permission to eat cake.

Old November 12th 16, 11:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 10/11/2016 09:44, Clive Page wrote:

I think we in the UK can take credit from having shown the downtrodden
masses the way to stick two fingers up at the political class, by our
example last June.

Just wait for some of the elections in other EU countries.

France is going to be interesting :-)

tim

Old November 12th 16, 12:09 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_7_]

Want to borrow my sig?