Yuo want an old TV?

Old November 2nd 16, 10:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul D Smith[_2_]

Default Yuo want an old TV?

If anyone else wants an old TV to work on, a shop in Enfield, N.London, has
an old RCA Victor in their showroom. There's at least one knob missing
though and I've not been in to see what state it's actually in.

It's another 'very round screen' set similar to the one that was gracing
this group last week.

Paul DS.

Old November 2nd 16, 04:22 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Is that not an American model?
I still liked the old viewmaster. It had an Ion Trapped gun as well, great
fun setting those up!

Old November 2nd 16, 04:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:18:34 -0000, "Paul D Smith"
wrote:

If anyone else wants an old TV to work on, a shop in Enfield, N.London, has
an old RCA Victor in their showroom. There's at least one knob missing
though and I've not been in to see what state it's actually in.

It's another 'very round screen' set similar to the one that was gracing
this group last week.

Paul DS.

I'll pass if you don't mind, one ancient TV at a time in enough for
me.

Although I wobbled a bit in deciding to buy mine, I am very glad I
did, and have thoroughly enjoyed getting it going, and generating
pictures for it.

Redundancy (AKA retirement) beckoned at that time and now it has
happened it's all part of my plan to keep busy.

I have now built a modulator. I'm waiting for a bag of condensers to
arrive from the People's Republic, that I hope will sort out the
remaining issues with the set, then I'll treat you all to another
show.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%