Why do bbc need so many channels?

Old September 18th 16, 01:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Why do bbc need so many channels?

On Sunday, 18 September 2016 11:18:51 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Personally I'm waiting for the paint drying live program.

They'd just repeat a single episode, rather than showing a different
colour for a whole series ...

.... Cal 09091 110001 for Myrtle Green to go forward to next week's challenge and face Boucle Brown in the one coat on unprimed plasterboard challenge

Owain
Old September 18th 16, 01:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Saturday, 17 September 2016 18:50:19 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
.. like making local radio into stereo, perhaps.

I don't think Ferrets I Have Loved followed by the St Dymphna's School Recorder Band really warrants stereo.

Owain

Old September 18th 16, 04:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

"NY" wrote in message
o.uk...

All this talk of ferrets reminds me (inevitably) of that classic clip of Richard
(Countdown) Whiteley and the ferret: "She's only playing with you. If she really
meant business she'd bite right down to the bone." That ferret owner comes across
as being very supercilious and arrogant, and I hope that if I see the clip often
enough I'll see a variation where Richard sets the ferret on the expert to see how
*he* likes it...

Poor old Richard Whiteley. It killed him in the end, you know.

Old September 18th 16, 06:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

It was the look on carols face when '******s' was spelled out.

Old September 18th 16, 08:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Sunday, 18 September 2016 19:17:26 UTC+1, Phi wrote:
It was the look on carols face when '******s' was spelled out.

That sort of thing never happened on Celebrity Hopscotch, even when Arthur Negus came a purler into Diana Dors.

Owain