Channel 4 HD on Freesat

Old September 9th 16, 10:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
A.N.Other

Default Channel 4 HD on Freesat

Hi all,

I usually record C4HD on my PC via WinTV and a DVB-S2 card. For some
reason, after the latest re-tune, I seem to have gained C5HD and
S4CHD, but have lost C4HD. Has there been some kind of change
recently? I have done re-tunes aweek apart, but it's still missing and
am not sure how to proceed.

TIA for any advice.
Old September 9th 16, 11:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Michael Chare[_5_]

On 09/09/2016 23:41, A.N.Other wrote:
Hi all,

I usually record C4HD on my PC via WinTV and a DVB-S2 card. For some
reason, after the latest re-tune, I seem to have gained C5HD and
S4CHD, but have lost C4HD. Has there been some kind of change
recently? I have done re-tunes aweek apart, but it's still missing and
am not sure how to proceed.

TIA for any advice.

It might depend on the post code you entered.

--
Michael Chare

Old September 10th 16, 03:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
A.N.Other

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:34:28 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 10/09/2016 00:46, Michael Chare wrote:
On 09/09/2016 23:41, A.N.Other wrote:
Hi all,

I usually record C4HD on my PC via WinTV and a DVB-S2 card. For some
reason, after the latest re-tune, I seem to have gained C5HD and
S4CHD, but have lost C4HD. Has there been some kind of change
recently? I have done re-tunes aweek apart, but it's still missing and
am not sure how to proceed.

TIA for any advice.

It might depend on the post code you entered.

How's that then?

Bill

There's no postcode involved, since I'm not using a telly. S4CHD only
recently came on stream, so far as I know, so it's nothing to do with
telling something I'm in Wales.

I am pointing at the Astra satellite at 22.8 east and am scanning for
all unencrypted channels. I've been using this approach for six years
to so now, but suddenly C4HD has vanishe, while everything else
appears just fine.
Old September 10th 16, 04:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

wrote:

[...]

I'm receiving C4HD on a Freesat box.

11126 MHz, V, 22000, 5/6

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old September 11th 16, 04:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

"Graham." wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 10:09:55 +0200, Martin
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:12:52 +0100, Peter Duncanson

wrote:

[...]

Not surprisingly so are most other people :-)

Is there only one? There's lovely isn't?

Plenty of SD Ch4's but only 1 HD.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old September 11th 16, 05:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 17:27:08 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

For some unknown reason I read C4HD as S4C
hence my silly remark.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%