Discouraging Aliens

Old September 5th 16, 07:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default Discouraging Aliens

Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.
Old September 6th 16, 02:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like that.
Personally I'd just spread the word that illegal immigrants will be shot
on sight. We wouldn't have to shoot many. After all, we would have shot
any German invaders in 1943. What's the difference?

Old September 6th 16, 08:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like that. Personally
I'd just spread the word that illegal immigrants will be shot on sight. We
wouldn't have to shoot many. After all, we would have shot any German invaders in
1943. What's the difference?

Mr Mainwaring didn't.

Old September 6th 16, 08:29 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

On 06/09/2016 09:04, Norman Wells wrote:
"Bill wrote in message
On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like that. Personally
I'd just spread the word that illegal immigrants will be shot on sight. We
wouldn't have to shoot many. After all, we would have shot any German invaders in
1943. What's the difference?

Mr Mainwaring didn't.

He didn't have any live ammunition.

Old September 6th 16, 08:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 09:29:41 UTC+1, Indy Jess John wrote:
1943. What's the difference?

Mr Mainwaring didn't.

He didn't have any live ammunition.

But they didn't know that.

Owain
Old September 6th 16, 09:29 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Green

Bill Wright wrote:
On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like that.
Personally I'd just spread the word that illegal immigrants will be shot
on sight. We wouldn't have to shoot many. After all, we would have shot
any German invaders in 1943. What's the difference?

Much as our soldiers were shot when invading Germany I suppose.

It was a *little* different in that war had officially been declared
between the two countries in question.

Are you proposing that we declare war on all the countries from which
the immigrants are coming?

--
Chris Green
·
Old September 6th 16, 10:10 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

"Chris Green" wrote in message ...
Bill Wright wrote:
On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like that.
Personally I'd just spread the word that illegal immigrants will be shot
on sight. We wouldn't have to shoot many. After all, we would have shot
any German invaders in 1943. What's the difference?

Much as our soldiers were shot when invading Germany I suppose.

It was a *little* different in that war had officially been declared
between the two countries in question.

Are you proposing that we declare war on all the countries from which
the immigrants are coming?

Isn't bombing them enough then?
Old September 6th 16, 10:20 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Much as our soldiers were shot when invading Germany I suppose.

It was a *little* different in that war had officially been declared
between the two countries in question.

Are you proposing that we declare war on all the countries from which
the immigrants are coming?

No because the present-day invaders have abandoned those countries. They
are effectively stateless would-be parasites, with a sprinkling of
terrorists amongst them.

Why do the broadcasters insist on calling them 'refugees' rather than
'economic migrants'?

Old September 6th 16, 10:38 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Green

Bill Wright wrote:

Much as our soldiers were shot when invading Germany I suppose.

It was a *little* different in that war had officially been declared
between the two countries in question.

Are you proposing that we declare war on all the countries from which
the immigrants are coming?

No because the present-day invaders have abandoned those countries. They
are effectively stateless would-be parasites, with a sprinkling of
terrorists amongst them.

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we could
shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German invaders in
WWII.

--
Chris Green
·
Old September 6th 16, 11:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 11:20:02 +0100
Bill Wright wrote:
Much as our soldiers were shot when invading Germany I suppose.

It was a *little* different in that war had officially been declared
between the two countries in question.

Are you proposing that we declare war on all the countries from which
the immigrants are coming?

No because the present-day invaders have abandoned those countries. They
are effectively stateless would-be parasites, with a sprinkling of
terrorists amongst them.

Why do the broadcasters insist on calling them 'refugees' rather than
'economic migrants'?

It suits their political agendas.

--
Spud