Discouraging Aliens

Old September 7th 16, 09:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Green

Default Discouraging Aliens

Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 15:59, Martin wrote:

He's thinking more that immigrants are subhuman and he's looking for a final
solution.

They're just as human as you and I. It's just that we don't want them in
our country. Nothing personal you understand.

Well if it's *not* personal then what the heck is it?

--
Chris Green
·
Old September 7th 16, 09:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:02:08 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 15:59, Martin wrote:

He's thinking more that immigrants are subhuman and he's looking for a

final
solution.

They're just as human as you and I. It's just that we don't want them in
our country. Nothing personal you understand.

Well if it's *not* personal then what the heck is it?

Did a sentient being actually ask that question or was it a bot?

--
Spud

Old September 7th 16, 10:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Might do two things. the one day you forget about it is your last day on
Earth.
2, you might find yourself in a French Gaol very fast.

"Phi" wrote in message
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Old September 7th 16, 10:08 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

The real villains of this piece are those who take money from poor refugees
and then tryy to just shove them in clappedout boats or on trucks.
These are the folks we can all live without.

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.

Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like that.
Personally I'd just spread the word that illegal immigrants will be shot
on sight. We wouldn't have to shoot many. After all, we would have shot
any German invaders in 1943. What's the difference?

Old September 7th 16, 11:20 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:03:39 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:02:08 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 15:59, Martin wrote:

He's thinking more that immigrants are subhuman and he's looking for a
final
solution.

They're just as human as you and I. It's just that we don't want them in
our country. Nothing personal you understand.

Well if it's *not* personal then what the heck is it?

Did a sentient being actually ask that question or was it a bot?

No, it was a potato.....

I think a potato could have understood the situation better than you and
wouldn't even need to ask it.

--
Spud

Old September 7th 16, 01:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 18:59:28 +0100, Chris Green wrote:

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we could
shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German invaders in
WWII.

No I haven't shifted my argument at all. An enemy is an enemy. Invasion
by demography is as bad as invasion by military action. It just takes
longer.

I have enemies down my road, I'm not allowed to shoot them.

If war is declared then shooting the enemy is allowed, otherwise it's
not.

That's why they'll win. They kill us, but we can't kill them. If we
don't even recognise that an enemy *is* an enemy, then they'll fight
us and we won't fight back. I hope there's a peaceful way, but too
many people don't even seem to recognise that there's a problem.

Old September 7th 16, 01:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 13:30:04 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:03:39 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:02:08 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 15:59, Martin wrote:

He's thinking more that immigrants are subhuman and he's looking for

final
solution.

They're just as human as you and I. It's just that we don't want them

in
our country. Nothing personal you understand.

Well if it's *not* personal then what the heck is it?

Did a sentient being actually ask that question or was it a bot?

No, it was a potato.....

I think a potato could have understood the situation better than you and
wouldn't even need to ask it.

Er, joke, irony, sarcasm - have you ever heard of them?

Now that is an ironic comment given you apparently have difficulty spotting any
sarcasm thats not your own.

Also being sarcastic doesn't absolve you from your stupid questions. Believe it
or not some people do give a **** about this country and worrying about
immigration isn't always personal. If you're the sort of person who only cares
about something if it directly affects you then fine, but don't assume everyone
else is the same.

--
Spud