A Sky, cable and digital tv forum. Digital TV Banter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Digital TV Banter forum » Digital TV Newsgroups » uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) (uk.tech.digital-tv) Discussion of all matters technical in origin related to the reception of digital television transmissions, be they via satellite, terrestrial or cable. Advertising is forbidden, with no exceptions.

Discouraging Aliens



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old September 6th 16, 11:07 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 265
Default Discouraging Aliens

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 11:38:03 +0100
Chris Green wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

Much as our soldiers were shot when invading Germany I suppose.

It was a *little* different in that war had officially been declared
between the two countries in question.

Are you proposing that we declare war on all the countries from which
the immigrants are coming?


No because the present-day invaders have abandoned those countries. They
are effectively stateless would-be parasites, with a sprinkling of
terrorists amongst them.

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we could
shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German invaders in
WWII.


I wouldn't have a problem with some of them being shot. If they were true
refugees they'd have sought asylum in italy or france, but they're simply
thuggish economic migrants. A few deaths and the threat of more from being shot
would soon stop this scum from laying trees across the autoroute, threatening
truckers, threatening the locals and generally causing chaos.

The shame however is on the french government who have deliberately allowed
this situation to fester, presumably because the north is economically
deprived and really doesn't matter to Paris so what better dumping ground for
scum the french don't want. And if some manage to get away to the UK so much
the better from Paris' point of view.

--
Spud

  #13  
Old September 6th 16, 01:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,074
Default Discouraging Aliens

On Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:56:17 +0100, pamela wrote:

On 05/09/2016 20:14, Phi wrote:
Charging up lorries to ~10kV to repel boarders.


Stupid modern liberal values won't allow us to do anything like
that. Personally I'd just spread the word that illegal
immigrants will be shot on sight. We wouldn't have to shoot
many. After all, we would have shot any German invaders in 1943.
What's the difference?

Bill


Surely a crucifixion or two alongside the A2 to Dover would have a
more immediate effect. Show 'em we mean business.

"Pour encourager les autres" and all that.


Splendid! and perhaps a gibbet at every crossroads as well. We
wouldn't even need to kill any real people. Dummies would probably
suffice, and a few well placed solenoids could make them twitch in a
realistic manner.

Rod.
  #14  
Old September 6th 16, 03:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,746
Default Discouraging Aliens

On 06/09/2016 11:38, Chris Green wrote:

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we could
shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German invaders in
WWII.


No I haven't shifted my argument at all. An enemy is an enemy. Invasion
by demography is as bad as invasion by military action. It just takes
longer.

Hope your kids will like it living under Sharia Law. Hope none of them
are gay. If they are get them a parachute.

Bill


  #15  
Old September 6th 16, 04:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 265
Default Discouraging Aliens

On Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:01:51 +0200
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 12:21:48 +0100, Davey wrote:

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 11:07:13 +0000 (UTC)
wrote:

The shame however is on the french government who have deliberately
allowed this situation to fester, presumably because the north is
economically deprived and really doesn't matter to Paris so what
better dumping ground for scum the french don't want. And if some
manage to get away to the UK so much the better from Paris' point of
view.


For the first time, I have some sympathy for the striking Frenchmen
here. The Jungle should have been flattened and the occupants dispersed
back to where they came from years ago. If they won't say where they
came from, choose somewhere for them, such as Somalia or South Sudan.


How would you deliver 10,0000 immigrants to those countries?


Pretty simple if you're not some hand wringing liberal - you round them
up, dump them in a prison and fly them out a few dozen at a time.
If they don't want to go then make their lives as miserable and
uncomfortable as possible in the prison. Ask the australians, they're
not scared of doing it.

Should France and Spain forcibly repatriate British immigrants as part of
Brexit?


Did those brits arrive in france or spain illegally and then squat on
someone elses land and cause social problems? No, didn't think so.

--
Spud

  #16  
Old September 6th 16, 05:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 256
Default Discouraging Aliens


wrote in message ...
On Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:01:51 +0200
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 12:21:48 +0100, Davey wrote:

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 11:07:13 +0000 (UTC)
wrote:

The shame however is on the french government who have deliberately
allowed this situation to fester, presumably because the north is
economically deprived and really doesn't matter to Paris so what
better dumping ground for scum the french don't want. And if some
manage to get away to the UK so much the better from Paris' point of
view.

For the first time, I have some sympathy for the striking Frenchmen
here. The Jungle should have been flattened and the occupants dispersed
back to where they came from years ago. If they won't say where they
came from, choose somewhere for them, such as Somalia or South Sudan.


How would you deliver 10,0000 immigrants to those countries?


Pretty simple if you're not some hand wringing liberal - you round them
up, dump them in a prison and fly them out a few dozen at a time.
If they don't want to go then make their lives as miserable and
uncomfortable as possible in the prison. Ask the australians, they're
not scared of doing it.

Should France and Spain forcibly repatriate British immigrants as part of
Brexit?


Did those brits arrive in france or spain illegally and then squat on
someone elses land and cause social problems? No, didn't think so.

--
Spud


Only give the compliant travellers a parachute.
  #17  
Old September 6th 16, 05:24 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 122
Default Discouraging Aliens

Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 11:38, Chris Green wrote:

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we
could shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German
invaders in WWII.


No I haven't shifted my argument at all. An enemy is an enemy.
Invasion by demography is as bad as invasion by military action. It
just takes longer.

Hope your kids will like it living under Sharia Law. Hope none of them
are gay. If they are get them a parachute.

Bill


Bill, this was 7 years ago. You are wasting your time arguing with the heads
in the sand pillocks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAH5...ature=youtu.be

I know a chap with two young daughters. When I told him that his daughter's
children's children will live under Sharia law he said "Something will
happen".
When I asked him what, he stood there with his mouth open.
He is intelligent, but stupid.


  #18  
Old September 6th 16, 05:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Green
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 143
Default Discouraging Aliens

Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 11:38, Chris Green wrote:

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we could
shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German invaders in
WWII.


No I haven't shifted my argument at all. An enemy is an enemy. Invasion
by demography is as bad as invasion by military action. It just takes
longer.

I have enemies down my road, I'm not allowed to shoot them.

If war is declared then shooting the enemy is allowed, otherwise it's
not.

--
Chris Green
·
  #19  
Old September 6th 16, 06:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
critcher[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 66
Default Discouraging Aliens

On 06/09/2016 16:57, Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/09/2016 11:38, Chris Green wrote:

Ah, so you have shifted your argument! You were arguing that we could
shoot them in the same way as we [could] shoot the German invaders in
WWII.


No I haven't shifted my argument at all. An enemy is an enemy. Invasion
by demography is as bad as invasion by military action. It just takes
longer.

Hope your kids will like it living under Sharia Law. Hope none of them
are gay. If they are get them a parachute.

Bill


being gay is a very real thing in India and Pakistan, there are a lot!
  #20  
Old September 7th 16, 12:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,746
Default Discouraging Aliens

On 06/09/2016 15:59, Martin wrote:

He's thinking more that immigrants are subhuman and he's looking for a final
solution.

They're just as human as you and I. It's just that we don't want them in
our country. Nothing personal you understand.

Bill
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2017 Digital TV Banter.
The comments are property of their posters.