Ramming things up arses

Old October 15th 15, 08:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default Ramming things up arses

Could one ask you to not add +AD several times to your quotes?
Itt makes it sound completely hat stand over here!

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)
"Phi" wrote in message

+ACI-Brian-Gaff+ACI- +ADw-briang1+AEA-blueyonder.co.uk+AD4- wrote in
message news:mvle7n+ACQ-s0p+ACQ-1+AEA-dont-email.me...
+AD4- Obviously, I've not seen a Squarial for maybe 6 years, and that one
was +AD4- found in a skip by a neighbour who wanted to know what it was.
+AD4-
+AD4- The only use for those cheap wideband end mounted things is in a
loft +AD4- almost on top of the transmitter.
+AD4-
+AD4- I do wonder where the build to a price, and it must actually work
and not +AD4- be broken by obese pigeons line is drawn.
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4- Brian
+AD4- --
+AD4- From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
+AD4- Remember, if you don't like where I post
+AD4- or what I say, you don't have to
+AD4- read my posts+ACE- :-)
+AD4- +ACI-Bill Wright+ACI- +ADw-wrightsaerials+AEA-f2s.com+AD4- wrote in
message +AD4- news:mvke9b+ACQ-ruc+ACQ-1+AEA-speranza.aioe.org...
+AD4APg- On 13/10/2015 23:06, Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
+AD4APg- +AD4- On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 23:52:09 +010-, Bill Wright
+ADw-bill+AEA-invalid.com+AD4- wrote:
+AD4APg- +AD4-
+AD4APg- +AD4APg- Please don't go and buy one of those end mounted 'high
gain'
+AD4APg- +AD4APg- wideband pieces of **** as sold by the DIY shops. If you
do I will +AD4APg- +AD4APg- come
+AD4APg- +AD4APg- round and rip it down and ram it up your arse.
+AD4APg- +AD4-
+AD4APg- +AD4- If this happens, please can you let me know and sell me a
ticket for
+AD4APg- +AD4- the spectacle?
+AD4APg- +AD4-
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- There will be no tickets as it will be free. It promises to be a
great +AD4APg- show. Also on the bill a
+AD4APg- Ramming a DAB log periodic up the arse of a BBC bean counter
+AD4APg- Ramming a Zone 2 Sky dish up Murdock's arse
+AD4APg- Ramming a BSB squariel up Murdock's arse as well (I have a long
memory)
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Bill
+AD4APg-
+AD4-

The only Squariel I know is the Ariel Square Four.

Old October 15th 15, 11:55 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message
Could one ask you to not add +AD several times to your quotes?
Itt makes it sound completely hat stand over here!

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)
"Phi" wrote in message

[...]

I have set UTF-8 now, that is what it should have been.