Letter to Look North

Old July 31st 15, 06:19 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

Default Letter to Look North

Bill Wright wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Presenters read a script.

They can't when they are interviewing 'guests'

Course they can. The whole thing is discussed in advance.
"I'll ask this, then you say that. . ."

They don't do it like that.
Old July 31st 15, 09:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Woody[_5_]

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Bill Wright wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Presenters read a script.

They can't when they are interviewing 'guests'

Course they can. The whole thing is discussed in advance. "I'll ask
this, then you say that. . ."

They don't do it like that.

It certainly was for the short interview that I did for Look North.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old July 31st 15, 12:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Woody wrote:

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Bill Wright wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Presenters read a script.

They can't when they are interviewing 'guests'

Course they can. The whole thing is discussed in advance. "I'll ask
this, then you say that. . ."

They don't do it like that.

It certainly was for the short interview that I did for Look North.

You have to remember who you're replying to. Wodney. Standard answer from
him is to contradict anything said, regardless of the accuracy.

Basically, his whole little world is one big negative. ;-)

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old July 31st 15, 01:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Indy Jess John

Basically, his whole little world is one big negative. ;-)

Does that mean his AV cables transmit CMY instead of RGB?
:-)

Old July 31st 15, 02:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Indy Jess John wrote:

Basically, his whole little world is one big negative. ;-)

Does that mean his AV cables transmit CMY instead of RGB?
:-)

Expect a reply saying no. ;-)

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Old August 1st 15, 12:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

I donít bother to comment on stuff I agree with, ****wit.

Old August 1st 15, 12:55 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

Indy Jess John wrote:

Basically, his whole little world is one big negative. ;-)

Does that mean his AV cables transmit CMY instead of RGB?
:-)

Expect a reply saying no. ;-)

Face down in the mud, as always.