Can't decide if this is real or a send up

Old April 7th 15, 10:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default Can't decide if this is real or a send up

In article , Bill Wright
wrote:
Jim Lesurf wrote:

Still it helps Bill to keep people commenting on all the OT threads he
starts on the same few things

You go off topic often enough when it suits, Jim Lesurf, you old
hippercrit you!

The response I expected.[1] :-) However if anyone cared to count up how
many 'OT' threads we'd each started here in, say, the last 2-3 years I
suspect you'd come out as the clear leader. Both in terms of sheer number,
and in how often you start them on your same few obsessional topics.

In this case, though, I was talking to Bob, not you.

Jim

[1] Although I didn't expect the mis-spelling. ;-

Old April 7th 15, 05:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Ratcliffe

On Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:13:27 +0100, Jim Lesurf
wrote:

You go off topic often enough when it suits, Jim Lesurf, you old
hippercrit you!

The response I expected.[1] :-) However if anyone cared to count up how
many 'OT' threads we'd each started here in, say, the last 2-3 years I
suspect you'd come out as the clear leader. Both in terms of sheer number,
and in how often you start them on your same few obsessional topics.

You suspect? You mean you don't know and are guessing? How remiss of you.

In this case, though, I was talking to Bob, not you.

That's not how newsgroups work and you damned well know it. Except
when it suits you of course, like now. You seem to like to think of
yourself as superior, but actually you exhibit just the same traits
as everybody else, of whom you are often so critical.
You have an axe to grind and you make no bones about doing so.

You ARE a hippercrite (and yes I do know how to spell it properly).
Old April 7th 15, 07:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Jim Lesurf wrote:

You go off topic often enough when it suits, Jim Lesurf, you old
hippercrit you!

The response I expected.[1] :-)

Can't fool you can we?

However if anyone cared to count up how
many 'OT' threads we'd each started here in, say, the last 2-3 years I
suspect you'd come out as the clear leader.

But if you counted up the number of responses I get, both on- and
off-topic, I'd win you easy. So I win. Neeeerrrr!