exclamation marks

Old April 7th 15, 12:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default exclamation marks

On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:08:56 +0100, Tim+
wrote:

But then you would have to start every sentence with so/like
throughout. I even heard a mature person on the Today prog this
morning starting every reply with 'so.'

I heard the phrase "less policemen" this morning. Aaaaarrrgghh!

Perhaps they've reduced the height requirements again?

Old April 7th 15, 01:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

wrote:

But then you would have to start every sentence with so/like
throughout. I even heard a mature person on the Today prog this
morning starting every reply with 'so.'

I heard the phrase "less policemen" this morning. Aaaaarrrgghh!

Perhaps they've reduced the height requirements again?

Rod.

"The Less Police dismisseth us"?

--
Davey.
Old April 7th 15, 07:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote:

But then you would have to start every sentence with so/like
throughout. I even heard a mature person on the Today prog this
morning starting every reply with 'so.'

I heard the phrase "less policemen" this morning. Aaaaarrrgghh!

Perhaps they've reduced the height requirements again?

Rod.

I know they're always trying to get them to lose weight. This has been
resisted some of the bobbies I know, who are right lard arses.

"It's not a beer belly, it's the fuel tank for a sex machine!"