from the Housing Association girl

Old April 3rd 15, 10:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default from the Housing Association girl

This is the fault of spell checkers.
I'm fed up if I accidentally leave the cap B off my name with it being
altered to brain instead.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
"Please be aware this tenant has dimensions."

Old April 3rd 15, 10:16 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Diosmosis
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message ,
writes
On Thursday, 2 April 2015 13:25:55 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
"Please be aware this tenant has dimensions."

Bill

That's deep, man.

Presumably 'is thick'? Of course - and even less PC - it could be 'is a
four by two'.
--
Ian

Old April 3rd 15, 08:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Brian Gaff wrote:
This is the fault of spell checkers.
I'm fed up if I accidentally leave the cap B off my name with it being
altered to brain instead.

Brian

Yes well it's so inappropriate . . .