Why can't the BBC news be like this?

Old December 30th 14, 06:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
NY

Default Why can't the BBC news be like this?

wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=31a_1419614580

LOL. I thought the sniper and tank graphics were aimed at the newsreader
until I saw where their explosions landed.

Old December 30th 14, 10:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Johny B Good[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:27:38 -0000, "NY" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=31a_1419614580

LOL. I thought the sniper and tank graphics were aimed at the newsreader
until I saw where their explosions landed.

It's all "Old Hat". This video gimicry has been roundly abused by
Snow & Son several years before in their documentary series about
famous historic battles.
--
J B Good