Getting used to my new TV so a satellite question.

Old December 29th 14, 11:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_9_]

Default Getting used to my new TV so a satellite question.

On 28.2/28.5 E are there any 3D or 4K transmissions that are free
viewable, not bothered if in English or not, if so can you give me
frequency and polarization please?
I did read somewhere that Astra do test transmissions.
Regards
David
Old December 29th 14, 06:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian Mc[_3_]

David wrote:
: On 28.2/28.5 E are there any 3D or 4K transmissions that are free
: viewable, not bothered if in English or not, if so can you give me
: frequency and polarization please?

AFAIK no-one is doing any test 4K anywhere yet!!!

For "free 3D":

None on 28E now the BBC have given up on 3D

: I did read somewhere that Astra do test transmissions.

They DID but only on 19.2E - I am out of touch if there are any currently
!