DVRec - anyone else having problems with the new download?

Old July 2nd 03, 10:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Webster

Default DVRec - anyone else having problems with the new download?

"Kelv" [email protected] wrote:

I had to download version 0.9.172 of DVRec yesterday. I've never had any
problems with it before, but with this new version I get the error message,
"WARNING: Unable to detect folder where DTV App is stored". It can't find
any channels, and so I can't use it.

I've e-mailed Global Digital about the problem, but as I tend to rely on
DVRec a lot, in the meantime I'd be interested to hear if anyone else is
experiencing the same problem, just so that I know for sure I'm not doing
anything daft!

They posted in the DigiGuide forums about this on 12th June ... and my
reading of it was that v0.9.172 fixed it.
(it was due to registry keys changing with recent drivers).
Maybe treble check that you are really using the latest build (is
there a chance that you have stored it somewhere else and the old
version is still being launched?)
--
Rgds
Paul Webster