Dear Bill

Old November 19th 13, 06:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Dear Bill

Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 23:48:37 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

[...] that Bill's right-wing ******** doesn't really get balanced, but nobody
really wants to tell him to f* off hard because he is otherwise a good
contributor to this group. It's still ********, though.

Lots have told me to **** off, and I don't mind that at all, and it
won't make me **** off.

Would telling you "not to" make you do it instead?

That's a tough one. Not sure.

Old November 19th 13, 11:56 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian

In message , Bill Wright
writes
Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 23:48:37 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

[...] that Bill's right-wing ******** doesn't really get balanced,
but nobody really wants to tell him to f* off hard because he is
otherwise a good contributor to this group. It's still ********, though.
Lots have told me to **** off, and I don't mind that at all, and it
won't make me **** off.

Would telling you "not to" make you do it instead?

That's a tough one. Not sure.

Bill

Reminds of when I was around 12, being ridiculed by a teacher.

He asked if anyone knew what psychology was, and my hand went up.

I said it was when you get someone to do something, by telling them to
do the opposite.

He said that someone should pass me a tissue, as my mouth was turning
brown.

--
Ian