Who runs Movie Mix?

Old June 2nd 13, 04:53 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Who runs Movie Mix?

Do they pride themselves on having the most terrible films and the crappiest
rerun series in the UK? If so they seem to be spot on.
Bay watch, really? Who owns this station.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Old June 2nd 13, 05:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_8_]

Brian Gaff wrote:

Who owns this station.

Square 1 Management Ltd.

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/02/square-1-faces-ofcom-sanction-after.html

I'd never noticed it until I did a re-tune this morning.

Old June 2nd 13, 05:24 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 18:17:06 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

Who owns this station.

Square 1 Management Ltd.

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/02/square-1-faces-ofcom-sanction-after.html

I'd never noticed it until I did a re-tune this morning.

That page says that the programme content is supplied by supplied by
MoreMovies owner Sony Entertainment Television.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old June 2nd 13, 07:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_2_]

wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

Who owns this station.

Square 1 Management Ltd.

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/02/square-1-faces-ofcom-sanction-after.html

I'd never noticed it until I did a re-tune this morning.

The Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 was only repealed in 2008, perhaps
they should have kept it going ;-)

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old June 2nd 13, 08:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
ian field

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Do they pride themselves on having the most terrible films and the
crappiest rerun series in the UK?

If you scrutinise the EPG every day - every once in a while they show
something slightly less crap than what's on all the other channels.

Old June 2nd 13, 09:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

wrote:

Who owns this station.

Square 1 Management Ltd.

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/02/square-1-faces-ofcom-sanction-after.html

I'd never noticed it until I did a re-tune this morning.

I bet they didn't see that coming...

Old June 2nd 13, 10:01 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 21:36:26 +0100
"Ian Field" wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Do they pride themselves on having the most terrible films and the
crappiest rerun series in the UK?

If you scrutinise the EPG every day - every once in a while they show
something slightly less crap than what's on all the other channels.

I agree with that. I find it's worth checking what they are showing.
--
Davey.
Old June 3rd 13, 06:45 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

You did not miss much so far. Some oddball cop reality series from the us,
Bay watch and crappy films and occasional previews of new ones as far as I
can tell. Its been there for some time.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...

Old June 3rd 13, 06:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Knowin my luck it will not have AD when they do I guess. So what is this
Offcom problem? I was not aware that being crap was illegal, though maybe it
ought to be.

How many times can various stations put out the Incredible Hulk, or stuff
about overweight, sex change one legged acrobats?
OK I made that last one up.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Old June 3rd 13, 08:42 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 07:51:33 +0100
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Knowin my luck it will not have AD when they do I guess. So what is
this Offcom problem? I was not aware that being crap was illegal,
though maybe it ought to be.

How many times can various stations put out the Incredible Hulk, or
stuff about overweight, sex change one legged acrobats?
OK I made that last one up.
Brian

You may have done, but it's probably out there somewhere already.
--
Davey.