Who runs Movie Mix?

Old June 3rd 13, 09:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Default Who runs Movie Mix?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Brian Gaff wrote:

Who owns this station.

Square 1 Management Ltd.

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/02/square-1-faces-ofcom-sanction-after.html

I'd never noticed it until I did a re-tune this morning.

My PVR still calls it Big Deal.

--
Max Demian

Old June 3rd 13, 02:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Well, I do think we have almost reached rock bottom. What on earth is that
show where a digger opeerator looks for treasure in peoples gardens in the
USA?
Not to mention the rather odd documentaries about ladies worried about
their breasts, or perhaps really boring progs about making stuff that is not
very interesting to show being made.

Can you imagine what Robin Day would think?

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Davey" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 07:51:33 +0100
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Knowin my luck it will not have AD when they do I guess. So what is
this Offcom problem? I was not aware that being crap was illegal,
though maybe it ought to be.

How many times can various stations put out the Incredible Hulk, or
stuff about overweight, sex change one legged acrobats?
OK I made that last one up.
Brian

You may have done, but it's probably out there somewhere already.
--
Davey.