one for you scientists

Old May 30th 13, 11:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian

Default one for you scientists

Bill Wright wrote:
Steve Terry wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
On Mon, 27 May 2013 15:57:08 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

snip
I like the supermarkets. I like the choice and the competition. I like
to look at the young housewives as they bend over the freezers...
[Come along Mr Wright, it's time for your pills and your horlicks]
Bill

Try hanging around the supermarket chocolate section, lots of bored
vulnerable Milf's there.
Steve Terry

While we're being disgusting, could I mention that we in Yorkshire are
very well served at the moment by regional TV. Some evenings on Look
North we have both Keeley Donovan and Lisa Gallagher. There's Nicola Rees
as well, who is kinds cute when she says words that show up her Lancashire accent.
Last Friday, I think it was, they had a new bird on Calendar, never seen
her before or since. Dark haired, very nice, but spoilt herself a bit by
putting an extra syllable on the end of some words. 'Andé' for 'and' etc.

Bill

What I want to know is what's happened to, Krista.
--
Hate the belief, love the believer.