Freeview Ch 303 Red Button HD

Old May 30th 13, 08:20 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Default Freeview Ch 303 Red Button HD

Just popped up today I think, on Ch 303 (on DVB-T2 sets only) a holding page
for a soon to launch BBC Red Button: HD service.

So is that the fifth 'unsold' slot on the HD mux finally being utilised ?

--
Mark
Old May 30th 13, 09:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
the dog from that film you saw

On 30/05/2013 20:20, Mark Carver wrote:
Just popped up today I think, on Ch 303 (on DVB-T2 sets only) a holding
page
for a soon to launch BBC Red Button: HD service.

So is that the fifth 'unsold' slot on the HD mux finally being utilised ?

maybe they will use it to show the bbc 3 and 4 hd stuff - like... bbc hd
did before they did away with it.

--
Gareth.
That fly.... Is your magic wand.

Old May 31st 13, 12:15 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Mark Carver wrote:

I hope so.

Me too. I've almost stopped watching BBC4. There's more on the telly
than I have time for, so HD is a major factor when deciding what to record.

Old May 31st 13, 08:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 31 May 2013 00:15:35 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

Mark Carver wrote:

I hope so.

Me too. I've almost stopped watching BBC4. There's more on the telly
than I have time for, so HD is a major factor when deciding what to record.

"Never mind the quality - feel the bandwidth"

Old May 31st 13, 10:26 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dickie mint[_2_]

On 30/05/2013 20:20, Mark Carver wrote:
Just popped up today I think, on Ch 303 (on DVB-T2 sets only) a holding
page
for a soon to launch BBC Red Button: HD service.

So is that the fifth 'unsold' slot on the HD mux finally being utilised ?

Glastonbury?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22715930

Richard
Old May 31st 13, 12:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian

In message , Dickie mint
writes
On 30/05/2013 20:20, Mark Carver wrote:
Just popped up today I think, on Ch 303 (on DVB-T2 sets only) a holding
page
for a soon to launch BBC Red Button: HD service.

So is that the fifth 'unsold' slot on the HD mux finally being utilised ?

Glastonbury?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22715930

Richard

I believe they are having 7 streams on Freesat.
--
Ian
Old May 31st 13, 04:53 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Dickie mint wrote:
On 30/05/2013 20:20, Mark Carver wrote:
Just popped up today I think, on Ch 303 (on DVB-T2 sets only) a holding
page
for a soon to launch BBC Red Button: HD service.

So is that the fifth 'unsold' slot on the HD mux finally being utilised ?

Glastonbury?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22715930

The caption has changed since yesterday, now has the phrase, 'for Summer 2013'
added, which does rather imply a temporary service now ?

--
Mark
Old May 31st 13, 05:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dickie mint[_2_]

On 31/05/2013 16:53, Mark Carver wrote:

The caption has changed since yesterday, now has the phrase, 'for Summer
2013'
added, which does rather imply a temporary service now ?

..............someone reads this newsgroup ??? !!!!!

Richard