more info re under 11s football incident

Old May 29th 13, 07:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Grimly Curmudgeon[_2_]

Default more info re under 11s football incident

On Tue, 14 May 2013 13:46:00 +0100, Sara
wrote:

When I gave someone at work a bollocking for describing me to someone as
"the IT lady" one of the directors remarked "quite right, if someone
called me "the ** gentleman" I'd want to thump them." I have a job
title, if you're not sure what it is, use the same standard of fudging
you would for a man.

For ****'s sake.