Freeview lite

Old May 29th 13, 08:28 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_9_]

Default Freeview lite

Out in caravan this weekend and the only terrestrial transmission was one of
those doing limited number of stations.
First thought was these people living here missing some important programs.

Then I was shocked to find a couple that I was receiving were +1 ones.

Regards
David

Old May 29th 13, 08:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

On Wed, 29 May 2013 09:28:33 +0100
"David" wrote:

Out in caravan this weekend and the only terrestrial transmission was
one of those doing limited number of stations.
First thought was these people living here missing some important
programs.

Then I was shocked to find a couple that I was receiving were +1 ones.

Regards
David

Were they ones of which you also received the original broadcast, or
were they your only chance to watch the programs, so justifying the +1
stations?
--
Davey.
Old May 29th 13, 01:35 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

David wrote:
Out in caravan this weekend and the only terrestrial transmission was
one of those doing limited number of stations.
First thought was these people living here missing some important programs.

Then I was shocked to find a couple that I was receiving were +1 ones.

Regards
David

These things aren't done for the public's benefit. There is no Public
Service Broadcasting in the UK nowadays. Everything is done to maximise
revenue.

Old June 1st 13, 09:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Gary[_4_]

On 29/05/2013 14:35, Bill Wright wrote:
David wrote:
Out in caravan this weekend and the only terrestrial transmission was
one of those doing limited number of stations.
First thought was these people living here missing some important
programs.

Then I was shocked to find a couple that I was receiving were +1 ones.

Regards
David

These things aren't done for the public's benefit. There is no Public
Service Broadcasting in the UK nowadays. Everything is done to
maximise revenue.

Bill

on High wycombe freeview it appears to be all the channel 4 variants.
no citv etc