Humax Foxsat-HD box report

Old May 31st 13, 05:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default Humax Foxsat-HD box report

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Paul Ratcliffe wrote:

Huh? What is this process of which you speak?

It's something done by women with OCD (Obsessive Cleaning
Disorder).

Ah, I've got one of them. Makes more sense now!

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old May 31st 13, 05:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

Paul Ratcliffe wrote:

Huh? What is this process of which you speak?

It's something done by women with OCD (Obsessive Cleaning
Disorder).

Ah, I've got one of them. Makes more sense now!

Which one, a hoover, a woman, or an obsessive cleaning disorder?

Old May 31st 13, 06:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

On Fri, 31 May 2013 10:09:14 GMT, Paul Ratcliffe
wrote:

it can be moved aside to hoover under it.

Huh? What is this process of which you speak?

It's something I do every year, or every time I build a new computer
or change something in the AV rack and need to rearrange the cables,
whichever is less often.